This is a denim rag rug that Patty C. from Ohio shared with me.
- She used 9 pairs of recycled blue jeans cut into 1"-1.5" strips.
- The rug is 22" x 28" in overall size.
- She used a 22 mm crochet hook that she purchased on www.ragrugsbyerin.com
- It was all single crochet stitches (like my video)
- She had to tear it out 3 times. It took a while to figure out the corners. (Tearing out rugs is very common on your first attempt on an unfamiliar rug.) I have several rectangle rag rug videos on my website now you can view for free.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for ideas or suggestions you would like clarification or information about. Perhaps you will see it in another Rag Rugs by Erin Blog.
Follow me on Facebook: Rag Rugs by Erin
Follow or subscribe to Erin Halvorsen on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/ErinHalvorsen
Until next time happy rag rugging!
Share this post