Hello Rag Rug Enthusiasts,
Many of you know I travel and teach Rag Rug Classes. I am being invited for the 3rd time to teach in Florence, Mississippi. For the first time it will be an open class to the public. Actually 2 different classes. If you are interested in attending 1 or both please view the below details. If you would like me to teach at your home or for your group the details would be the same or similar for your class. The following prices are per person:
November 10, 2018
1 Class only is $25.00 OR Class with a rag rug hook is $40.00
Both Classes only $45.00 OR Classes with a rag rug hook $60.00
Things you will learn:
- How to make sheet yarn from sheets
- How to start a rag rug
- How to make the stitches
- How to finish a rag rug
- Many more details, personalized attention and instruction
- I will be available 30 mins. after each class for anyone that needs some extra help
- Please bring a minimum of 2 sheets for each class (depending on the size rug you may use as many as 3 or 4 sheets to complete your rug) Sheets should be 100% cotton, percale or a minimum of 50% cotton *NO synthetic sheets
- A good pair of scissors (I recommend using a sharpie to mark your scissors)
- 1 crochet hook (size O 12 mm, P 14 mm or Q 16 mm) OR
- If you are paying for the hook and class you will have your choice of handmade rag rug hook (12 mm, 16 mm or 19 mm). These hooks are 8.5” long and designed for rug making. It makes the process easier and more comfortable for hours of enjoyment.
Light Snacks Provided and Friendly Social Setting
$10 Deposit to Reserve your spot (email me with questions or to reserve your spot) firstname.lastname@example.org
With a smile,
Please email me at email@example.com for ideas or suggestions you would like clarification or information about. Perhaps you will see it in another Rag Rugs by Erin Blog.
Follow me on Facebook: Rag Rugs by Erin
Follow or subscribe to Erin Halvorsen on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/ErinHalvorsen
Until next time happy rag rugging!
Please let me know if you would like to unsubscribe to Rag Rugs by Erin Blog/Newsletter. Just reply unsubscribe and I will take you off the email list. Thank you!
Share this post