2 Ply Rag Rug Class with 22 mm Rag Rug Class (approximately 3.5 hours)
This is a 3 1/5 hour class. It is at my house in Sebring, FL. I will give you the address once you have paid for the class. Please email me with any questions and the date you are interested in. firstname.lastname@example.org
During the 3.5 hour class you will not complete your rag rug, but you will be far enough along to be able to complete it at home. I am just an email away. email@example.com
**Class requirements: You must have sometime in your life crocheted even just a little 50 years ago.
2 Ply Rag Rug with 22 mm Rag Rug Hook is $55.00
Things you will learn:
- How to make sheet yarn from sheets
- How to start a rag rug
- How to make the stitches
- How to finish a rag rug
- Many more details, personalized attention and instruction
- Please bring a minimum of 3 sheets (depending on the size rug you may use as many as 3 or 4 sheets to complete your rug) Sheets should be 100% cotton, percale or a minimum of 50% cotton *NO synthetic sheets
- A good pair of scissors (I recommend using a sharpie to mark your scissors)
- I will provide a 22 mm rag rug hook for you to keep. These hooks are 8.5” long and designed for rug making. It makes the process easier and more comfortable for hours of enjoyment.
We Also Recommend